This Meditation Program assists individuals with one of the most natural and easy forms of healing and connectivity. Carolyn Greenleaf teaches simple methods to train the mind or induce a mode of consciousness that promotes a state of peace, calm, relaxation, develop compassion, patience, concentration and insights.
These classes are assists individuals toward: Inward Focus, Centering, Balance, Awareness, Grounding, Uniting with self, Surrender & Flow
These guided meditation classes are heart based and designed to reconnect students with their innermost self and, to recognize the beauty that has always existed. The meditations help individuals to notice life’s true wonders and discover a greater sense of joy.
The beginning of each class will involve techniques toward obtaining a heart based meditative state. Sharing of meditation problems and experiences is encouraged as this helps all to grow in myriad of ways.
Carolyn’s approach is both simplistic and easy to apply to daily life. The duration of these classes is 1 hour. The format is informal and designed to fit comfortably into your life and busy schedule.
These meditations provide:
- Guidance toward the student’s truest source, the Self
- Grounding of dispersed energy
- Connection to innermost truths
- Reconnection to true feelings
- Expanded ability to feel the Oneness with all aspects of life
- Profound changes of attitude, thought and feelings
- Relaxation, focus and balance
- Greater clarity, objectivity & perspective
- Peace, happiness & fulfillment
- Improved focus & new realizations
- Increased creativity & flexibility
- Rejuvenation & renewed sense of self
- Less stress & increased sense of well-being
- Increased patience & wiser choices
- Increased capacity to love
- Enhanced ability to forgive & release the past
- Improved health issues, such as high blood pressure, depression & anxiety
As a Life Coach, Spiritual Counselor, Shamanic and Energetic Healer, Carolyn provides the appropriate guidance for each student as issues surface for resolution.
“The heart is the bridge between the spiritual and physical selves; as we bring our focus into this sacred space, we begin to heal what has been separated. This opens the door for Soul embodiment as heaven and earth unites within the self.” ~Carolyn M. Greenleaf